Do you know that you can purchase products on Jumia and make the payments in instalments over time? What’s your dream phone? How much do you have for it? With the Jumia Flex, you can own that phone even without having enough money to purchase it at the moment.
With the way the Nigerian economy is rapidly declining as the days go by, we really need to elect good leaders who’d do justice to the already bad economy. But before then, we need to change our clothes, replace our gadgets and buy new ones for ourselves and our loved ones. If you cannot afford to pay for the item at once, it can still be yours, thanks to Jumia.
What’s Jumia Flex?
Jumia Flex is a platform that allows customers to pay for gadgets in monthly instalments that aligns perfectly with their financial capability.
According to Techpoint, this is possible because of a partnership between Jumia Nigeria and First Bank Limited which allows customers with the FirstBank Naira Credit Card to purchase products and make payments in instalments, over time.
How to apply for the Flex (Jumia Buy Now Pay Later)
Simply follow the below steps:
• Visit the application page on your internet-enabled device
• Fill out the application form and wait for a response. It typically takes 3 working days but could take more.
• If approved, you’ll get an email from Jumia directing you to make the upfront deposit for the item and shipping fee.
• After this, your order will be processed and be ready for pick up in a few days.
• After the first money, you’ll be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balance, for the next 3 or 6 months depending on your chosen plan.
NOTE: Jumia Flex is currently only available for customers in Lagos. Customers are only eligible to apply for one device and surrogates would not be accepted, as you are to come in person to pick up your device from the Jumia Experience Center in Yaba, Lagos
Jumia Flex Requirements
Below are the requirements you need to meet to be able to use the Jumia Flex:
• Bank Statements from last 6 months (in PDF format)
• Government-issued ID card, ie; international passport, voters card, driver’s license or National ID (also in PDF format)
You will also be required to supply the following:
• Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
• Phone number (associated with BVN)
• Monthly Income bracket/range
• Applicants signature
• Employment status and company/name of employer.
What more? Have you applied for the Jumia Flex? What was it like? Kindly drop us a comment and don’t forget to share with your friends.